This department includes activities as :
- Complete channel of production from virtual set and augmented reality graphic design to virtual studio production.DreamWall is composed of a team of graphic designers and technicians who work jointly to create complete virtual projects.
Within the creation process, we regularly test the sets together with2d & 3d virtual elements in our studio to improve performance and design.Once the set is done, our skilled team integrates it inside Reality of Zero Density and, again, we test it inside our studio in real conditions.Elements are then ready to be used, either in our studio in Charleroi (Belgium), or at the client’s production site.DreamWall is equipped with 2 virtual studios (150sqm and 25sqm) both equipped with Reality from Zero Density and various tracking systems. Here our equipment list.The skills gathered in DreamWall are complete and specific:
- Concept design
- 3D design in 3D software (ex: C4D, 3DS MAX, Blender)
- Integration in real-time renderer Unreal Engine : texturing, lighting, shading, blueprints, animation assets
- Zero Density engine set-up (integration to prepare controls needed for the studio – control panels)
- Studio setup
- Studio operations
- Technical and graphic support, according to version updates or clients’ wishes.
°DreamWall stands out:
- SATIS Trophées 2020
- Broadcast production awards 2020: 1st in “Sport Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality” for Telefoot and in the same category in entertainment with augmented reality for Esport championship “Counter-Strike GO”.
- tv channel branding/broadcast design by creating credits, logos, channel identities, etc,
Our creative team, with diverse backgrounds in broadcast media, produces unique ideas to deliver clear TV branding solutions.
Pre-Production Technology awareness — Concept design — Scenography — Story-boarding — 3D modeling — Texturing — Lightning and shadow — mapping setup and optimization of real-time shaders — Real Time 3D engine integration — Real Time animation libraries — Dynamic Animation and keyframe — Integration — Dimensional calibration — Scaling and Real Time Setup — Management of Real Time dynamic effects libraries — Integration and optimization Broadcast — Dynamic and interactive skins — Compositing and special effects