What we do
DreamWall - Animation studio
Who are we?
Brought to life by a partnership between DUPUIS Publishing and RTBF, DreamWall is graphic design and animation studio located in Charleroi (Belgium).
We work on several areas :
- The “2D/3D Animation” market for TV series, feature films, documentaries or web industries;
- The “Media Solutions“A unique mastered and complete expertise in virtual design and production.DreamWall offers a complete channel of production from virtual set and AR graphic design to production in a virtual studio, in a real set or in an outside environment. Virtual design in Unreal engine & production with Reality – Zero Density.Channel branding : production of credits, opening titles, logos and TV graphic identities.Video mapping : large-size animated frescos design projected on buildings.
- The “Event Augmented Reality” :3D elements design to enhance all kinds of events and on-site production. AR element design in Unreal Engine and production with Reality – Zero Density
Why choose us?
Without playing the role of an agency, we produce your ideas with creativity and efficiency within a nice and multidisciplinary environment. Our added-value is to combine our knowhow to state of the art technology.
Our speciality is also to roll production pipeline out : optimized and adapted to your projects with creative, experimented and dedicated staff.
We provide consultancy, advices and a funding for your projects eligible to the Tax Shelter program and to Wallimage.
- Nomination Festival de Cannes 2017 for “Zombillenium“
- Opening and competition at Festival d’Annecy 2017 for “Zombillenium“
- César Best animation film 2014 for « Loulou L’incroyable secret »
- 3rd box-office France 2014 with 2.996.184 admissions for « Astérix, le Domaine des Dieux »
- Prix spécial du jury “un Certain Regard” in Festival de Cannes, Annie Award « Best animated Feature – Independant » & nomination to “Oscars 2017” for « La Tortue Rouge »